Wednesday, March 7, 2012

introductions needed.

During a recent conversation with a friend, I mentioned that I wanted to attempt to eat at every single restaurant in our little city. Considering our city's small population that is only wavering at about 750,000 people, that shouldn't be such a daunting task should it? Well, I suppose it isn't that easy considering we do have the title for having the most restaurants per capita in Canada. Almost to solidify the difficult nature of this goal, my friend turns and says to me, and I quote: "if you're going to put so much effort into something like that, you might as well blog about it." (Sir M.M. esq, 2012)

And here is where I'd like to say I got my inspiration from but... my light bulb wasn't fully lit yet. Flash forward a couple of weeks when I received a text message asking me which place was the best for Vietnamese in the city and rewind back to the time that Ben and I had talked about writing a book full of reviews of the places we've been to, and you have my inspiration for this blog.


Long story short: I'm just a girl, with a love for food, who's always looking to keep herself in good company.

1 comment:

  1. yaaay, first post!!! I must say, I'm rather looking forward to some reviews. Let the truth be told! lol

    ReplyDelete